BEAT YOUR PR-CHALLENGE (3km edition)
Time & Location
About the event
Welcome to the BEAT YOUR PR-CHALLENGE (3km edition)!
What is the 'BEAT YOUR PR-CHALLENGE'?
The team at BEAT created this virtual challenge to help people train, be motivated and be part of a community while supporting sustainability goals along the way. You sign up, select your charity and train to BEAT your personal best. This challenge is held in the month of January 2021 and registration closes before year-end. For this 3km challenge we have selected the following sustainability charities; Plastic Soup Foundation, Rewilding Europe and JustDigIt.
How does it work?
- Sign up;
- Fill in a short questionnaire including your 3km best (or record a time) and favorite susainability charity;
- Receive your personalized 4-week training plan;
- BEAT your PR after completing the training plan;
- We count your Green Points (5 for signing up, 5 for completion and 1 for every second you BEAT your PR by);
- 50% of net sales will be donated to the charity with the most Green Points.
What do you get?
- A goal to BEAT and a way to improve yourself;
- A personalized 4-week trainig program tailored to your preferences and abilities;
- A community of like minded runners with the same goal;
- A sportive way to support your favorite susainability charity.
- Verification of 3km times, for both baseline and repeat attempts, will be done via Strava (please join the BEAT Strava group: https://www.strava.com/clubs/782837). Alternatively, you can send us a screenshot of the relevant app or a photograph of your watch.
Runners that enter will receive the following:
- 5 Green Points for registering
- 5 Green Points for completing their final 3km time trial
- 1 Green Points for each second you better your 3k time trial time by. Runners that start the challenge without a PR will be awarded 5 extra Green Points for completing
The charity with the most Green Points takes it all and will be in back in the race for the next BEAT YOUR PR-CHALLENGE
- Plastic Soup Foundation - stop plastic pollution in the ocean - https://www.plasticsoupfoundation.org/
- Rewilding Europe - making Europe a wilder place - https://rewildingeurope.com/
- JustDigIt - cooling down the planet - https://justdiggit.org/
We hope to welcome you along with us for this journey!
- BEAT your PR on the 3KM€20VAT included€20VAT included0€0